Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Hello Everyone,
Just wanted to let everyone know that I will be listing some paintings this weekend on my Etsy account. http://www.florinda.etsy.com Please check them out. I will be listing some paintings, some wall art and some keepsake boxes. I am currently trying to build up an inventory so my Etsy store does not get empty. However, between family, fun time and work, there is never enough time. I am open to any ideas, colors, etc. so please let me know what you think. I will be listing new items about every two weeks.

I also want to Thank everyone who has help me, with out you my friends, this little dream I feel so passionate about, would not have been possible.

1 comment:

ellie said...

Wow, Florinda! I don't know how I've missed seeing your work on Create By Faith....it's beautiful! You're amazingly talented...