Pages

Monday, January 12, 2009

January 12, 2009

Hi and welcome to my blog. As my profile states, I am a self taught artist. I like to work with acrylics and primarily paint angels with bible verses or psalms. I work full time but very much enjoy this hobby. I have always had hobbies, jewelry making, scrapbooking, painting murals, but I have stuck with painting angels. I have to thank my friends for seeing me through these hobbies. I get obsessed with one and then I have to sell the items to my friends so I can afford more supplies. So Friends "Thanks You!!

One of my new years resolution is to blog more so I can share my angels. I am not sure how all this "blogging" works but hope to learn as I go. I have several paintings in the works and hope to post them soon. So come back and visit.

No comments: